Not sure what to buy the glass artist in your life?
Order a Gift Certificate!
- Open the Gift Certificate item options.
- Select the dollar amount you would like to buy for the Gift Certificate. If you need a different amount than what is shown, please contact us directly.
- When you check out use the comment field to enter the first and last name of the person you want in the "To" field on the Gift Certificate.
- If you would like us to add a special note to the Gift Certificate such as “Happy Birthday” or “Happy Holidays” include this request at that time as well.
- We can send the gift certificate to the recipient or you can, enter your choice of name and address in the shipping address section of checkout.
- Continue to check out and choose a shipping method of either mail or pickup.
- If you choose customer pickup, the Gift Certificate will be held in the store for pickup. If mail is chosen, your Gift Certificate will be sent by USPS mail at no charge.
- The Gift Certificate can also be emailed, add the email address along with a note in the checkout comment field.
How do I use my Gift Certificate?
Place an order to redeem a Gift Certificate!
- Have your Gift Certificate handy when you order, we'll need the number and amount. The gift certificate number is listed on the receiver’s gift certificate as well as on the purchaser’s invoice.
- You can redeem your Gift Certificate on our website, over the phone, or in the store.
- If ordering over the website, you will need to include a note in the Comments field during checkout with the Gift Certificate number and amount.
- If ordering over the phone or in the store, simply let the sales person know that you will be paying with a gift certificate and give them the number and amount then we will process accordingly.
- Your order total may not be the same about as your gift certificate because of variances on glass weights or shipping so please provide a payment method for any remaining amount.